The Best Data Center PDU Just Got Better
Your Highest Density + Ultimate Flexibility Solution
Introducing the Advanced HDOT Cx
Server Technology's multiple award winning, DCS Awards 2018 Data Centre PDU Product of the Year, High Density Outlet Technology (HDOT), has been improved with our Cx outlet. The HDOT Cx PDU welcomes change as data center equipment is replaced. The Cx outlet is a UL tested hybrid of the C13 and C19 outlets. HDOT Cx accommodates both C14 and C20 plugs. This innovative design reduces the complexity of the selection process while lowering end costs. With HDOT Cx, you won't have to buy a new set of PDUs when equipment changes.
Download Our Latest White Paper
Prepare Yourself for Growing Data Center Demands
One Standard PDU, the HDOT Cx
Power Strategy Expert
Explains the Benefits of HDOT Cx
Build Limitless Possibilities into Your Data Center with One Standard PDU, the Advanced HDOT Cx
- Ultimate Flexibility: 2 Outlets in 1
- Most Outlets Per Form Factor
- Easy Load Balancing with Alternating Phase Technology
- Available in Smart, Switched, and POPS
- Configure Your Customized PDU to Order
- Future Ready for Equipment Updates
- Ships in 10 Days
The Difference Between HDOT Cx PDUs and HDOT PDUs
The Cx outlet is replacing the C19 outlets, that are currently on the HDOT PDU today, with a hybrid outlet that can function as either a C13 or a C19 outlet. This innovative design reduces complexity within the selection process and limits the need to purchase a new set of PDUs when equipment changes, resulting in lowering end costs. HDOT Cx PDUs still have all the great features from previous HDOT PDUs: the most outlets per form factor, easy load balancing, and the ability to customize your PDU to the configuration of choice in only four easy steps.
Introducing the HDOT CxThe Cx outlet is the ultimate in flexibility, a C13 and C19 combined into one outlet. With no additional parts, a C14 or a C20 cable can be plugged into the Cx outlet. It is UL reviewed and tested for safety and performance.
Download the HDOT Cx Flyer
Easy Load Balancing
Choose Alternating PhaseAlternating phase outlets alternate the phased power on a per-outlet basis instead of a per-branch basis. This allows for shorter cords, quicker installation and easier load balancing for 3-phase rackmount PDUs.
Read the Alt Phase Executive Summary .
Build your HDOT Cx PDU
Just Four Easy Steps
- Choose Your Type
- Pick Your Power Options
- Select Plugs & Outlets
- Download Datasheet & Request for Quote
Build Your HDOT Cx PDU
Custom Configured. Build Your Own HDOT or HDOT Cx PDU
Both HDOT PDUs and HDOT Cx PDUs are available through Server Technology's "Build Your Own
PDU" configurator. Build Your Own
PDU allows you to build an HDOT Cx PDU or HDOT PDU within the following PDU families:
POPS, Switched, Smart POPS, Smart, and Metered. Choose a configuration, download a spec
and request a quote in four simple steps.
Change is Coming. Are You Ready?
Dynamic data center environments are always in flux – changing hardware, changing workloads, changing layouts, changing goals.
Explore the roles that flexibility and reusability will play going forward in making decisions around engineering future data center designs, and how data centers continue to work on their environmental impacts by pursuing efficiency, reusability, and waste reduction.
Why HDOT Cx Video Series
- HDOT Cx - Part One: New Hardware
- HDOT Cx - Part Two: Hyperdensity
- HDOT Cx - Part Three: Hypergrowth and Hyperscale
- How do I specify a single cabinet PDU for use with a variety of equipment deployments?
- How do I provide 10kW in a rack with only single-phase power available?
- How do I provide up to 34kW in a rack with only one pair of PDUs?
- How do I provide high density rack power while optimizing panel pole positions?
- 2019 Technology Trends and Their Impact on the Data Center
- Density in the Data Center in 2018
- Mission Critical: Data Center PDUs from Server Technology The HDOT Cx is designed to future-proofs data center PDU investments
- DataCenter Knowledge: Flexibile modern data centers demand flexible PDUs
- Datacenter Dynamics: Server Technology creates hybrid outlet for flexible PDUs
- PowerPulse.net: Dynamic Data Center Power Distribution Units Poised to Emerge
- Redmond Magazine: One Solution to the Problem of Rapid Datacenter Expansions
- VM Blog: Server Technology's HDOT Cx Future-Proofs Data Center PDU Investments with Flexible, High-Density Data Center Power Distribution Systems
Servertech Blog Articles
Multiple Award-Winning Density Solutions
HDOT is the recipient of multiple industry awards including Datacentre Solutions 2018 Data Centre PDU Product of the Year and Datacenter Dynamics.
Highest Density plus Ultimate Flexibility
is our most popular PDU solution and has the most outlets per form factor in the market today. We
continue to offer HDOT PDUs. With the addition of the Cx outlet customers can now have a HDOT Cx PDU
provides the best density in the market and the ultimate flexibility for future equipment updates.
Technology customers rank us as providing the highest quality PDU's, the best customer support, and